The Akriti System, or RS 8474-1353-7-1552478-36, is/are the home system(s) of the Azlani Humans.
There are 12 planets (23 if you count the planets around Vulia) in the system. They are as follows:
Planets around Akriti
- Azara - Known to be highly volcanic. It's atmosphere is filled with Krypton and Xenon
- Alisep - A desert planet scorched by Akriti's heat.
- Azlan - The Homeworld of the Azlani Humans
- Lenus - A Temperate Terra and the first Azlani colony
- Imdali - A gas giant comprised of Hydrogen and Helium.
- Sirona - A cold Ice Planet that is home to a massive Confederacy Mining Operation.
- Akari - A cold Ice giant comprised of Hydrogen and Helium
- Xaldi - A frozen planet covered in ice made up of Methane. The atmosphere is filled with Methane and Nitrogen
- Gazaya - The largest Gas giant in the system. Made up of hydrogen and helium
- Imhotep - A frozen ice planet with an atmosphere of Neon and Nitrogen
- Nantan - A frozen ice giant with an atmosphere of hydrogen and helium
- Koshi - A frozen ice planet home to a mining operation by the Confederacy.
Planets around Vulia
- Antaeus - A tidally locked desert with water vapor in it's atmosphere
- Shakasi - Another tidally locked desert with water vapor in it's atmosphere
- Mercudo - A warm Ice Giant with an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Helium
- Galba - A temperate Selena that is tidally locked to Vulia
- Bukuret - A cool Selena that is home to a small research base used by the Confederacy
- Banton - A cool Gas Giant that is home to several refueling stations.
- Crius - A cold titan with an atmosphere of Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, and Carbon Monoxide.
- Khepri - A frozen gas giant that has at least fifteen different stations in orbit of it.
- Velzi - A frozen Ice Giant with a ring system around it. It is considered one of the most beautiful in the system.
- Malina - A frozen Ice Giant with nothing else that is interesting about it. That's it, end of story.
- Vudu - A frozen ice world with a mining operation run by the confederacy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.