"The Ambrosia Galaxy. Home to countless wondrous worlds, and even more wondrous life. I am extremely honored and humbled I have been chosen to be its leader"-Lakarda LakvanThe Ambrosia Galaxy is an unbarred, flocculent spiral galaxy located 134 million light-years away from the Milky Way. It is the second largest member of the Thavma Cluster.
GeneralKnown by the official numeric designation NGC 7083 by the Confederacy, it was later named Ambrosia due to its strikingly beautiful appearance. It is the home of 400 billion stars, hundreds of billions of planets, and countless life forms. The galaxy is so abundant with life, that around ten percent of all star systems in the Ambrosia Galaxy contain at least one world with native life, making it one of the most life-filled galaxies in known space.
It was also the home of the short lived Human Alliance of Ambrosia. An independent state of the Confederacy of Borealis.
The current governmental body that holds dominion over the galaxy, while remaining within the Confederacy of Borealis is the Ambrosia Alliance of United Systems. This government functions as a democratic republic made up of several intelligent species. Other early embryonic to late type 3 civilizations are also located there.
The Ambrosia Galaxy is made up of seven regions. They are as followed:
- 2: Elysium Arm
- 3: Mid Arm
- 4: Fantasma Arm
- 7: Dryas Cloud
The Ambrosia Galaxy has six satellite galaxies in orbit around it. They are as followed:
- 1: Dryas Galaxy
- Formation Era: (13,0000,0000,0000 to 11,000,000,0000 BCE). An era where the galaxy was forming, early civilizations start to appear but don't progress beyond mid type two. The notable exception would be the famous: "Ones that Came Before" that came into existence in 12,640,000,000 BCE.
- Pre-Etymology Era: (11,000,000,000 BCE to 3,400,000,000 BCE). An era where countless civilizations rise and fall, these range from early embryonic to late type three.
- The Etymology Era: (3,400,000,000 BCE to 604,000,000 BCE). An era where the late type three civilization, the Etymology, reigned over the galaxy.
- The C.Y.R.E.X. Era: (604,000.000 BCE to 10,265 CE). An era where the C.Y.R.E.X. destroy the Etymology and nearly all intelligent life. After the C.Y.R.E.X retreats within the galactic core, early embryonic to late type two civilizations begin to arise.
- The Ambrosia Alliance Era: (10,265 CE to present) The current era of the galaxy, humans begin to subsume intelligent species into a galactic society via Intergalactic Gateways.
Known Intelligent Species (Not complete)
The following is a list of known intelligent species and their home worlds native to the Ambrosia Galaxy in chronological order. Included are those extinct, those still thriving, and artificial species.
- Noctis-Umbra of Hocestetiamipsa (Fully evolved on 3,458,000,000 BCE)
- Amaltheian of Diktite (Fully evovled on 3,457,452,005 BCE)
- Katya of Zador (Fully evolved on 3,456,590,000 BCE)
- Rodrak of Malfdet (Fully evolved on 3,412,594,002 BCE)
- Noctillius of Noctillian Worlds (Unknown if intelligent) (Known evidence in 12,990,000,000 BCE)
- Zheroni of Forevermore (Fully evolved on 3,298,000,000 BCE)
- Hyacinthi of Hyasintha (Fully evolved on 1,900,000,000 BCE)
- Nirirendinite of Nirirenda (Fully evolved on 280,000,000 BCE)
- Trus-Jrak' of Nirirenda. (fully evolved on 200,000,000 BCE)
- Thay-Tu of Quare-Altum (Fully evolved on 70,000 BCE)
- Akardi of Amendia (Fully evovled on 62,000 BCE)
- Capi-Oblivione of Et-Nos (Created on 20,200 CE)
- The Liber of Hocestetiamipsa
- The Oblivione of Póli Ton Theón' (Created on 3,390,000,000 BCE)
- Defecti-Tayfllo of Póli Ton Theón' (Created on 1,240,670,699 BCE)
- The C.Y.R.E.X of Póli Ton Theón' (Created on 687,543,216 BCE)
- Anciilis of Vitride Vitrum (Created on 1600 CE)