"The Ambrosia Galaxy. Home to countless wondrous worlds, and even more wondrous life. I am extremely honored and humbled I have been chosen to be its leader"-Lakarda LakvanThe Ambrosia Galaxy is an unbarred, flocculent spiral galaxy located 134 million light-years away from the Milky Way. It is the second largest member of the Thavma Cluster.
GeneralKnown by the official numeric designation NGC 7083 by the Confederacy, it was later named Ambrosia due to its strikingly beautiful appearance. It is the home of 400 billion stars, hundreds of billions of planets, and countless life forms.
It was also the home of the short lived Human Alliance of Ambrosia. An independent state of the Confederacy of Humanity.
The current governmental body that holds dominion over the galaxy, while remaining within the Intergalactic Confederacy is the Ambrosia Alliance of United Systems. This government functions as a democratic republic made up of several intelligent species. Other early embryonic to late type 3 civilizations are also located there.
The Ambrosia Galaxy is made up of six regions. They are as followed:
- 2: Elysium Arm
- 3: Mid Arm
- 4: Fantasma Arm
- 6: Dryas Cloud
The Ambrosia Galaxy has six satellite galaxies in orbit around it. They are as followed:
- 1: Dryas Galaxy
- Formation Era: (13,0000,0000,0000 to 11,000,000,0000 BCE). An era where the galaxy was forming, early civilizations start to appear but don't progress beyond mid type two. The notable exception would be the famous: "Ones that Came Before" that came into existence in 12,640,000,000 BCE.
- Pre-Etymology Era: (11,000,000,000 BCE to 3,400,000,000 BCE). An era where countless civilizations rise and fall, these range from early embryonic to late type three.
- The Etymology Era: (3,400,000,000 BCE to 604,000,000 BCE). An era where the late type three civilization, the Etymology, reigned over the galaxy.
- The C.Y.R.E.X. Era: (604,000.000 BCE to 10,265 CE). An era where the Cyrex destroy the Etymology and nearly all intelligent life. After the C.Y.R.E.X retreat within the galactic core, early embryonic to late type two civilizations begin to arise.
- The Ambrosia Alliance Era: (10,265 CE to present) The current era of the galaxy, humans begin to subsume intelligent species into a galactic society.
Known Intelligent Species (Not complete)
The following is a list of known intelligent species and their home worlds native to the Ambrosia Galaxy in chronological order. Included are those extinct, those still thriving, and artificial species.
Capi-Oblivione of Et-Nos (Created on 20,200 CE)
The Liber of Hocestetiamipsa
The Oblivione of Póli Ton Theón' (Created on 3,390,000,000 BCE)
The C.Y.R.E.X of Póli Ton Theón' (Created on 687,543,216 BCE)
Anciilis of Vitride Vitrum (Created on 1600 CE)