Duruchi is an average D-E class star. It is, according to the National Research of Outer Space Exploration [NRoOSE], the fifth system ever to own a black gas giant, which is Gegigiobo. It also is famous for using the weirdest set of names ever, and the first one to ever use multiple probes on the same planet.
Nearly all the planets are gas giants. One planet has life.
Planet 1 - Gachekh
Gachekh is a hot ice giant with 4 moons and has a temperature of 735 degrees Celsius [1355 degrees Fahrenheit.]
It is minor and is the closest planet.
Planet 2 - Chon
Chon is the second planet from Duruchi and has a temperature of 348.74 degrees Celsius [658 degrees Fahrenheit]. Chon is the fifth planet to ever have been discovered with ten or more moons in the inner Solar System.
It is minor and is the second-closest planet, and it's class is a hot ice giant.
Dwarf Planet 1 - Jemah
Jemah is the closest dwarf planet of Duruchi and is a warm selena with two moons. It has a temperature of 181 degrees Fahrenheit [82 degrees Celsius.]
It is an xS [Extra Small] planet and the first dwarf planet in Duruchi ever discovered.
Planet 3/Gas Giant 1 - Aberinos
Aberinos is the closest gas giant to the Duruchi star and is a cool gas giant. It has 39 moons and has the fourth most amount of moons in the Solar System, beating Chon [10 moons]. A solar day on Aberinos is 11 hours long, and orbits Duruchi every 365 days [aka 1 year on Earth.]
It has only one major moon; and it's unnamed.
Planet 4/Gas Giant 2 - Sucheri
Sucheri is the 2nd closest gas giant to Duruchi and is the only one with life. It has 1 moon and shares the same amount of moons with Chon [Sucheri - 10, Chon - 10.] Sucheri is a reddish/purpleish-like color, and has one major moon, which is the same amount with Aberinos.
The major moon is named Kucherim.
Planet 5/Gas Giant 3 - Gegigiobo
Gegigiobo is famous for being a black gas giant and has the most amount of moons ever in the system, totalling 83 [and 9 major moons - Gudubursch, Camorimas, Duschubug, Seekillink, Bobog, Obor, and 3 unnamed moons.]
Gegigiobo's 6 moons - Gudubursch, Camorimas, Duschubug, Seekillink, Bobog, Obor, and the three unnamed major moons [they don't count], each have weird names. Duschubug is famous for being a moon with an atmosphere. There are two moons with atmospheres.
Gegigiobo is black, and has a series of thin rings, which, upon closer inspection, are white asteroids. There are, an estimated 48.5 billion [48,500,000,000] white asteroids.
Gudubursch - "The White Watcher"
Gudubursch known as TWW [The White Watcher] is the first major moon ever discovered in the Gegigiobo system and is known for triggering large amounts of asteroids from the rings of Gegigiobo to collide with it.
Camorimas - "The Extreme Eclipse"
Camorimas is given "TEE" or "The Extreme Eclipse" as it's nickname is because it is one of the moons which has performed nine eclipses in one month, sharing that with Duschubug and Bobog.
Duschubug - "The Dying Desert"
Duschubug, it's nickname TDD [The Dying Desert, not Total Drama Destruction], is a large moon that is orange and pale red sometimes, with volcanoes down to it's crust. It has an atmosphere, composed of CO2, C2H2, and H2S [carbon dioxide, acetylene, and hydrogen sulfide respectively.] It has no rivers/lakes/large oceans, unlike Titan, and it's atmosphere is not thick enough. It also does not have any sort of ice and during a Gegigioban eclipse, almost 75% of life can disappear due to spending six hours in the dark side of Gegigiobo.
Duschubug is codenamed TD22, or "The Desert 22". This is due to the NRoOSE telescope probes codenaming each planet a different name followed by a random number [ex. Meale would be CG65.]
Seekillink, known as TCC or codename MC94 [MEGACODE94], is a white moon famous for being a challenge when it comes to deploying probes around it. Seekillink does not have an atmosphere and the gravity is enough to pull anything down, meaning Seekillink will never be visited by any form of space transportation.
The probe Nightlight was set to orbit Seekillink, but 13 hours later, it was crushed due to it's severe gravity.
Bobog and Obor - "The Triumph Track" and "The Orbital Oval"
Bobog and Obor are two moons that are claimed to be "twins" due to their special ability to have an eclipibal orbit in any circumstance. Bobog has changed orbit over 38.5 million times and it's current position is near Gegigiobo, and Obor has changed orbit only seven times and it's current position is outside the Inner Moon Location.
Bobog and Obor's codenames are SE65 and RE44 respectively. [SUPERELECTRICITY65 and RECTANGULARELECTRICITY44, due to the fact they can harbor possible electricity]
Three unnamed moons
Three unnamed major moons were found, with no known codename. One of them has a codename, which is IV77 [INVADER77].
Planet 6/Gas Giant 4 - Munsch
Munsch is a gas giant named after the famous person Robert Munsch. It has 26 moons, 6 of which are major.
It's codename is BW72 [BOOKWRITER72, referencing Robert Munsch writing books and his age is 72.]
The major moons are; Agiviejere [AG65], Avageligo [RN78], Helmonsch [OI65], Agelogove [AT88], Chaleschech [SL29], and Ugolovie [ET97].
Agiviejere is the second moon with an atmosphere, this time composed of SO2 [Sulfur dioxide].
Dwarf Planet 2 - Cubuun
Cubuun is the farthest planet from Duruchi and is one of the coldest planets ever discovered, at -322.69 Fahrenheit.
Cubuun has only 1 moon, unnamed. A contest was up to vote the official name of this moon.
- Amitle [6,525]
- Norave [13,719]
- Juvale [11,684]
- Beami [27,327; 4th most voted]
- Naledite [23,182]
- Ivake [38,213; 3rd most voted]
- Niake [32,646]
- Iave [52,355 - 2nd most voted]
- Lijeane [172,325 - most voted; won]
The science team is naming the moon Lijeane.
Possible Ninth Duruchi Planet
In 2062, a shadow was discovered outside the range of Cubuun. It was circular, had nine "moons", and a possible source of light emitting from five of the moons. A probe was sent up there, nicknamed Truthfinder , along with it's lander to see if the possible planet had land. The lander was named Washington [named after George Washington, the first president of the US.].
Data came back on August of 2063, and the planet was actually a cast shadow by Munsch, in an align with Gegigiobo and Cubuun.
- The total amount of moons is 175, making it the ninth most amount of moons in a solar system ever discovered by the NRoOSE database.
- The total amount of major moons is 17, making it the fourth most amount of major moons in a solar system ever discovered by the NRoOSE Major Moon database.
- Gegigiobo has been given 10 awards; Most Moons, First Black Gas Giant, Second Strongest Storm, Most Amount of Major Moons in Duruchi, and more.
- Duruchi has a solar day every 28 days, meaning half a month is spent spinning.
- A month on Gegigiobo is 110 days instead of 28-31, and it has 14 months. That means a year on Gegigiobo is 1,400 days long. Combined with the amount of years it takes to orbit [5 years], an orbital period takes 5,700 days long, or 51 months. That's a loooooong time.
- An inhabitant of a Duruchi planet is a "Duruchian".
- No planet in existance is a black gas giant like Gegigiobo. Yet.
- According to the NRoOSE database, Duruchi was discovered by sending it's own Kepler-like probes, nicknamed Wanderer 1 to Wanderer 20. Each Wanderer has a different probe but ends up having the same exit path.
- Wanderer 15 is famous for being the probe who discovered Duruchi and it's planets. However, it grabbed a snapshot of 3; which came to be Gegigiobo, Jemah, and Munsch.
- The pioneer of each planet was a probe named "Top Lel", but crashed into Gegigiobo's moon Duschubug. Top Lel II was launched and succesfully made through the entire system.