The Local Group is a galactic neighborhood of thirty members. Each of its respective members contains countless worlds and civilizations, with most of the current civilizations existing in a large intergalactic cooperative alliance known as the Local Group Alliance of Mutual Protection.
This region of the universe would be named by the human species native to the Local Group member, the Milky Way Galaxy. It is known by other names from the other major spaces of the Local Group.
Its members have changed many times throughout the billions of years that the cluster has existed. Several galaxies have collided with each other, forming new larger galaxies.
By the year 300,000,000,000 CE, all of the cluster's current members will have collided with each other. Forming a large spiral galaxy nicknamed the Milkomeda Galaxy. Any intelligent civilization living in this new galaxy will exist in an empty universe, never being able to leave their home galaxy. Assuming they are unable to travel beyond the Cosmic Light Horizon.
- 1: Milky Way Galaxy
- 2: Andromeda Galaxy
- 3: Triangulum Galaxy
- 4: Large Magellanic Cloud Galaxy
- 5: Small Magellanic Cloud Galaxy
- 6: Peleunsk Galaxy
- 7: Barnard's Galaxy
- 31: Archurion Galaxy
Timeline of Major Events
The following is a simplified timeline of events taking place in the various galaxies of the Local Group.
Before Common Era
- The Milky Way forms.
- Providence forms.
- Andromeda forms.
- Vinos forms
- Sol forms.
- Zyvoori forms.
- Makemake forms.
- The Anera rise to power.
- The Anera and the First Civilization declare war on each other.
- The Gigantorua System forms.
- Kya fully evolve on Europa.
- Humans fully evolve on Earth.
- Life forms on Providence.
- Iavis forms.
- Viana Prime forms.
- Modern humans appear on the Earth continent Africa.
- Humans discover Enceladus.
- Humans discover Triton.
- Humans discover Pluto
- Humans land on Luna.
- First human probe reaches Jupiter.
- First human probe reaches Neptune.
- Humans discover Haumea.
- Humans discover Eris and Dysnomia.
- New horizons is launched.
- Humans discover Gonggong.
- First human probe reaches Vesta.
- Humans discover Aeros.
- First human probe reaches Ceres. First human probe reaches Pluto.
- Orion III mission is sent to Luna.
- Europa Clipper is launched.
- Humans discover the Kya, answering their Eternal Question.
- Humans land on Mars. Transit to Proxima is written.
- Fort Jupiter is established on Luna.
- Cassandra Goodman is born.
- Last human mission of Mars is launched.
- Kuiper Belt Exploration Programis launched.
- First human probe reaches Helion.
- Humans land on Triton.
- First human colony is established on Pluto.
- Humans send probes to the Proxima Centauri System.
- Humans send several probes to Eris.
- First Human colony is established on Triton.
- First human colony is established on Charon.
- Humans land on Aeroes.
- First human colony on Eris is established.
- First human probe reaches Haumea.
- Humans begin to terraform Aeros.
- Humans send an expedition to see if the Sol System holds a ninth planet. Instead, they discover a black hole, now referred to as P9.
- Humans begin to terraform Ganymede.
- Humans discover Simud.
- The term Human Space is coined.
- United Republic of Space Settlements is founded.
- Humans begin to terraform Luna.
- Humans attempt to put a moon around P9 but fail.
- Humans begin to terraform Europa.
- First human colony is established on Vesta.
- Humans find life on Enceladus.
- Cassandra Goodman dies.
- Aeros is terraformed.
- Humans begin to terraform Callisto.
- Mars is terraformed.
- Humans begin to terraform Titan.
- P9 Research Station in orbit around P9 is evacuated and falls into the black hole
- Luna is terraformed. Ganymede is terraformed.
- Europa is terraformed.
- Callisto is terraformed.
- Humans begin to terraform Mercury.
- Mercury is placed in orbit around Venus, turning it into a major moon.
- Titan is terraformed.
- Humans begin to terraform Simud.
- Mercury is terraformed.
- Evidence of the First Civilization is discovered by humans.
- Humans begin to terraform Io.
- Simud is terraformed.
- Human colonists of Pluto are relocated so the Confederacy of Humanity can use the dwarf planet as a weapon testing plant.
- The Pluto Vault is constructed.
- Triton population reaches 25,000.
- The United Republic of Space Settlements dissolves.
- The Confederacy of Humanity is founded,
- Human mission to the Carina Nebula arrives.
- Vulcan becomes the first planet of the Sol System.
- The Zyvoori construct a base on Fidani.
- Humans discover the Zagrei System.
- Humans begin to terraform Kogaion.
- Humans begin to terraform Sabazois.
- Humans colonize Zalmoxes.
- Humans begin terraform Semele.
- Humans colonize Viana Prime
- Humans discover Mirana. Small human expedition is sent to Mirana.
- Humans discover Zyvoori.
- Io is terraformed.
- Human settlements are built on Mirana.
- Construction of Crystalia begins.
- Kogaion is terraformed. Humans begin to terraform Bendis.
- Crystalia is constructed on Mirana.
- Construction of Andvari's Ring begins.
- Semele is terraformed.
- Andvari's Ring is constructed.
- Bendis is terraformed.
- Humans begin to terraform Ceres.
- Ceres is terraformed.
- Triton population reaches 1,000,000.
- Aeros' stock collapses.
- Aeroes regains its economic footing.
- Humans discover the Gigantorua system.
- Human probe lands on Varronviola.
- All of the Gigantorua System is explored and discovered.
- Plans for the colonization of the warm terra planet Terragaea begins.
- Terragaea is colonized by humans.
- Terragaea population reaches 2,000,000,000.
- Poletritonia is colonized by humans.
- The Anti-Gravitational Metropolis Project is launched in attempt to make Zeuterharide habitable.
- Gigantorua System population reaches 15,000,000,000
- Gigantorua System population reaches 100,000,000,000
- The Anti-Gravitational Metropolis Project is completed, with a network of floating cities within the atmospheres of Zeuterharide, Saturielis and Sandostorma.
- The Conglomerate of Poleitritonia finish the creation of the Poleitritonian Utopia, creating two DOME cities which encapsulate the entire peninsula of the ice continents in both poles, while simultaneously creating societies underwater as well.
- United forces of Sabazios and Semele defeat the Najmuththaaqib.
- The Conglomerate of Poleitritonia sends a team of scientists into the parent body of Poleitritonia, Neptsaraset.
- Scientists working for GAIA are sent to Desparitus, Scorcaduna and Aphrodision to study its atmospheric compositions and study Gigantorua itself.
- The Gigantorua System boasts a population of 200 billion people.
- Barronviola is colonised by GAIA; its low gravity of 0.47 g allows the colonizing peoples to travel in flight exosuits, protecting them from the high temperatures. This, coupled with its purple skies during daylight, makes it a prime tourist destination.
- The Conglomerate of Poleitritonia colonize Neptsaraset.
- The Underground Barronviola Corporation is formed on Barronviola.
- A movement to introduce water basins underneath the surface to create oasis environments, as well as construct cities underground.
- The Desert Planet Triumvirate is formed
- Scorcaduna, Aphrodision and Desparitus unite together under one collective group.
- Scorcaduna, Aphrodision and Desparitus have a collective population of over 100 billion people
- Briluna and Lunarielus are turned into trading outposts between the four innermost planets, Barronviola and Terragaea. The United Selena Movement is formed between Briluna and Lunarielus soon after. The Alipo evolve gills.
- The Conglomerate of Poleitritonia begin to divide into two separate governments after the rapid evolution of Poleitritonians within Poleitritonia and Neptsaraset.
- Homo Oceanus, a humanoid species which live underwater and have adapted to sub-zero temperatures within Poleitritonia and Homo Desertaru.
- The Poleitritonians which stayed on Poleitritonia become the True Poleitritonian Movement, while the Homo Desertarus become the Deserted of the Parent Body.
- Gigantorua system population is at 500 billion.
- The Poleitritonian War begins after the True Poleitronian Movement Leader orders orbital strikes on Neptsaraset, eliminating much of its metropolitan population. GAIA begins construction on the Interplanetary Blockade, separating Terragaea, which sports a strong population of 30 billion Terragaean people, and seven other planets, from the conflict.
- The Poleitritonian War destroys much of Neptsaraset; the Deserted of the Parent Body begin to invade Poleitritonia in a counterattack that destroys the Poleitritonian Utopia which was created over two thousand years before. GAIA's inaction to protect Sandostorma and Saturielis to maintain neutrality upsets the inhabitants of both planets and divide themselves from the Gigantoruan Association, becoming the Duality Corporation of Sandostorma and Saturielis.
- The Poleitritonian War ends abruptly, after the Duality Corporation of Sandostorma and Saturielis seemingly wipes out both Homo Oceanus and Homo Desertarus, proclaiming the destruction of GAIA. The Interplanetary War of Gigantorua begins.
- GAIA and the DCSS begin their final battle on the ice world of Plutarorim, where the DCSS are finally pushed back after a 500 year long counterattack which saw surges of resistance from the previously thought dead Poleitritonians united together after over 500 years of fighting and 1000 years of animosity. The DCSS is eliminated completely by GAIA. After over 300 billion deaths and 1500 years of fighting started by a divided Poleitritonian society, the Interplanetary War of Gigantorua ends.
- GAIA makes the Underground Barronviola Corporation, the United Selena Movement, and the Desert Planet Triumvirate become part of its branches, finally creating a united government.
- To prevent another uprising like the DCSS, GAIA establishes a large military outpost on Plutarorim, built under the Gigantoruan Defense Agreement, to bolster the Interplanetary Blockade, which begins extension.
- The Desert Planet Triumvirate's inhabitants are now evolved to the point where they can live on the illuminated surfaces of their respective planets. Barronviola now boasts a large network of underground tunnels which house cities thanks to the efforts of the Underground Barronviola Corporation. It is still a prime tourist destination for most of the system.
- The damage caused by the Interplanetary War of Gigantorua is mostly fixed; Poleitritonians decide to revive the Conglomerate of Poleitritonia as the United Conglomerate of Neptsaraset and Poleitritonia, once again uniting Homo Oceanus and Homo Desertarus. Neptsaraset becomes a thriving planet once more.
- Triton population reaches 10,000,000.
- GAIA completes its extension of the Interplanetary Blockade to Plutarorim and takes the Conglomerate under its command. The Duality Corporation is revived under GAIA, quelling Saturielian and Sandostorman opposition over 300 years after its defeat.
- GAIA and its branches join the war against the Molkor, entering the Second Galactic War, its first war after 870 years of peace.
- WDS Isvoy is built on Earth.
- Supreme Leader Ixxenos is born on Europa.
- Supreme Leader Ixxenos indoctrinates his new adopted family to his ideology.
- The Confederacy of Humanity discovers the first Anera relic.
10,000 CE -
- Zeuterharide's, Sandostorma's and Saturielis' floating cities now create an encircled network within the atmospheres of the planets. Population is now 300 billion, following a great migration to other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy after the Second Galactic War, aiding dead worlds to heal again. Gigantorua System population reaches 300,000,000,000
- Humans build a Dyson Sphere around Zagrei.
- Humans on Earth observe Zagrei Dyson Sphere.
- War of the Decamillennial Transition begins.
- War of the Decamilennial Transition ends.
- The Brotherhood of Zalmoxes becomes absorbed in the Confederacy of Humanity.
- Sabazios population reaches 1,000,000,000,000
- Kogaion population reaches 500,000,000.
- Anarian settlers leave the world of Anar for another cluster, after the consecuences of The Anarian Fever Crisis and create the powerful Lewis Nations in the Lewis Galaxy.
- The Cobweb Revolution begins.
- The Cobweb Revolution ends. Arachnichimps are given the same civil rights as humans.
- An experimental accident on Arachnaschimmia makes Arachnichimps species evolved into the Evolved Arachnichimps.
- Mercury is moved back into orbit around Sol, turning it into a planet once more.
- The Former Mercurian Core is constructed.
- Th'ega experiment with genetic modification to extend their life spans.
- All of the Local Group collides into one large spiral galaxy, the Milkdromeda Galaxy.