"Why just have access to one universe, when there are so many others? And who needs portal technicians when such a simple object is so much better? What I'm saying is, how did not one civilization reach this? It's way too simple. Too much. What may go wrong?" -Moonmoon, 199370
What is an M-hole?
An M-hole is a hypothetical wormhole, in essence. The difference is where they connect. Wormholes are confined to another linked one within the same universe. M-holes are linked to other universes. The travel through one is a feat nearly incomprehensible by most civilizations.
- Residential areas
- Finding new universes to evaacuate to
- study of other universal laws
- Study of Universal History
Theory of Potential
True M-Holes, only mentioned by Moonmoon, apparently have no connectivity limits whatsoever. According to his broadcast, True M-Holes (Tem-Holes) can reconnect to any point in any universe with little more than thought. Such a claim would be immediately brought down, but as nobody has created an M-Hole, and since Universe Portals require countless technicians to stay linked to a single one, nobody has the time or wants to put in the effort to do so. Moonmoon claims that supermassive black holes can be inverted 5.837349 times to create one, but doing so requires a crew of people to be observing the black hole at all times.
Such an object requires an infinite multiverse. Some implications of it:
Uses of Tem-Holes (By Moonmoon, be careful)
- U-ports (spaceports with flights to other universes)
- Ability to bring back items that don't need to obey our universe's laws
- ability to bring back LITERAL MAGIC
- entering any fictional universe
- finding and building an army of the same person
- Collection and study of multiversal anomalies (Multianamolology)
- Finding alternate versions of yourself to study and gain their powers.
We suspect that Moonmoon has found a black hole in his galaxy, Lunen Tsuki, and obtained BHIP.