"Mitra, one of the three capitals of the Empire, and the Seat of justice and fair treatment for all inhabitants in the Nation. The planet is not only the place Justice calls home, but for our citizens, is the land of creative souls and beauty. The place were Imperial Stars are born, self-made Entertainment legends in their own right." - Senator Maes Prim
Mitra is one of the three capitals of the Empire of Mankind, located in the Central worlds of the Empire. It's the Judicial capital of the empire, where the Judicial power in the nation is located. The Imperial Supreme Court is located here.
The Planet is known for being one of the icons for fashion, architecture, music industry, good food and stylish design. But above all, Mitra is known for its entertainment industries and communication corporations. It's also the seat of large service companies. Most of the style associated with the empire comes from this planet.
The Planet has two planet rings. The inner rings are thin and less visible from Space but usually can be seen from the planet surface, specially from the equator area. The Outer Rings are visible from Space but can only be seeing at night, with clear blue skies from anywhere in the surface of the planet.
The planet has as well two moon, Mevara and Illuin. Illuin is the Biggest and is bluish, while Mevara is brownish and smaller. The climate in Mitra is generally warmer and humid, but changes throughout the planet. The planet has no big ice capes.
This world has five continents, named Miranda, Adan, Etruria, Harshan and Monroe.
- Miranda: is the most populated of the continents and Holds the city of Atlantia, where the Supreme Court is located. Is the largest city and is known for being well planned and having a high quality of living. The climate in this continent is temperate, although a bit more humid and hot than that found on Earth. Oceanic climate is common throughout the coastline.
- Etruria: is very populated as well, and holds the city of Tission, where most of the Entertainment industries have their seats. The continent has a humid and hot climate, similar to the tropics on earth but very bearable, and sweat is less of a problem.
- Adan: is an archipelago, in which most of the wealthy in Mitra and all over the empire retired for some peaceful holidays. The islands are also use for recording or filming most of the Entertainment scenarios. The continent is a center of tourism for many across the empire. However, the biggest islands in this archipelago are densely populated with big cities that hold Service corporations and some other related industries.
- Harshan: This continent means "Happiness" in ancient Sanscrit language. It is the largest of all the continents in the planet and extends from North to South, The Northern and southern extremes are cold, while the center of it hold large and huge jungles. The areas in between are the only ones with large populations but generally the continent has the lowest density. Sindalon is the largest city. Harshan is known for its agricultural production.
- Monroe: is the coldest and less populated of all the continents. Usually most of the inhabitants live in the coast while most of the inland remains unpopulated due to its harsh conditions. Kalmikia is the largest city and has a very large population with a very high quality of live. Most of its inhabitants are known for its hard work and colder personality, even to the point of being called boring by the rest of mitrans, but nevertheless are consider honest and very trustfull, that why some of the main and most important companies are located here. Most of the industries, Electric or Chemical factors in the planet are set inland.
The Planet was colonized with settlers of Elpida, in six ships carrying up to 350 000 settlers each. The total population being 2.1 million. More settlers would move to the planet eventually in different waves. The Colonization process was carried out by Several leaders, one of whom were the ancestors of the current House Hangul. The Colonist prospered in the planet and adapted quite well to live in it.